Results of AGM
MHP SE (LSE: MHPC), the parent company of a leading international agro-industrial group with headquarters in Ukraine, focusing primarily on the production of poultry and cultivation of grain, as well as other agricultural operations (meat processing and meat products ready for consumption) today announces that at its Annual General Meeting of shareholders (“Meeting”), was held at 3-7 Archbishop Makarios III Avenue, Nicolaides Sea View City Block AB, Office EB 1, 6017 Larnaca, Cyprus on the 18th day of June 2019 at 11.00 am and that all resolutions were adopted as Ordinary Resolutions.
The agenda of the Meeting was as follows:
1. to receive the Annual Report of MHP SE for the year end 2018, containing the consolidated management report of the Board of Directors of the Company, the independent auditors report on the audit of the consolidated financial statements of MHP SE and its subsidiaries for the year end 2018 and the consolidated financial statements of MHP SE and its subsidiaries for the year end 2018;
2. to receive the report of the independent auditors of the Company and the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year end 31 December 2018;
3. to re-elect of Roger Gary Wills as Director to hold office from the date of the Annual General Meeting until the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in the year 2022;
4. to re-appoint Deloitte Limited, the retiring auditors of the Company, as Auditors of the Company until the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in the year 2019 and to authorize the Directors to determine their remuneration; and
5. to ratify and approve the remuneration and payments to the Directors since the previous Annual General Meeting.
For Investor Relations enquiries
Anastasiia Sobotiuk (Kyiv)
Kyiv: +38 044 207 99 58
|Results of AGM||Download >|