PJSC Myronivska Poultry Farm
PJSC “Myronіvska Poultry Farm” now is a complete cycle enterprise from daily production of growing stock to production of young broiler-chickens. Poultry farm was commissioned in two stages. The start of the first phase was in 2006 and successfully completed in 2007. The start of the second phase - in 2008 and completed in 2009. Also in 2015 - 2016, the enterprise was expanded due to construction of two new stations for poultry growing.
Subdivisions of private joint stock company (PrJSC) Myronivska Poultry Farm:
- Incubator-poultry station with output of 214,444.800 eggs per year.
- Production divisions on poultry operation: 26 divisions (brigades) of 424 poultry men & women in total.
- Complex for processing of chicken-broilers.
- Workshops for recycling of production products.
- Treatment facilities of complex for processing of chicken-broilers.
- Transportation division of nearly 280 motor-transport units.
The enterprise exploits equipment of such companies and manufacturers as: Pas Reform, VDL, Stork and Meyn, Mavitec, New House Technology (Nederland), Big Dutchman, CFS (Germany), Marel, Haarslev Industries (Denmark), and Poss (Canada).
Performance indicators of the enterprise for the year 2016:
- Poultry meat production per year - 259,755 thd. tons
- Number of heads grown - 137,275 mln. heads
- Number of heads slaughtered - 137,275 thd. heads
- Survival of poultry - 95.6%
- Feed conversion - 1.751
Certification of enterprise
- HALAL certificate;
- EU Resolution: Number: 23-07-32 PM;
- Certificate of BRC Food Safety (version 7).
Number of enterprise employees amounts to more than 3,500 persons. The average salary amounted to UAH 7,453.5.
Director of PrJSC Myronivska Poultry Farm – Forostiana Olha.
Address: building 245, Energy Street, Kaniv, Cherkassy region.
Phone of reception room: (04736) 3 85 23.