PJSC "Ukrainian bacon"
BASHCHINSKYI IS A TRADEMARK WITH A WIDE RANGE OF MEAT PRODUCTS PRODUCED BY PRJSC UKRAINIAN BACON, A POWERFUL MODERN MEAT PROCESSING PLANT.
PrJSC Ukrainian Bacon was founded in Donetsk Oblast in 1996 and currently ranks among the top three largest meat processing plants in Ukraine. According to the volume of production in physical terms, as reported by Derzhkomstat for the second quarter of 2019, PrJSC Ukrainian Bacon placed second in the country with a share of 14% among other producers.
PrJSC Ukrainian Bacon joined MHP in 2008. The meat processing plant has the state-of-the-art equipment supplied by world’s leading manufacturers.
Bashchinskyi trademark is named after Mykhailo Borysovych Bashchinskyi who owns the company. More than 200 kinds of sausages, meat delicacies and products of the new category, i.e. chilled finished products, are produced under this trademark.
For many years, people have been committed to their craft and have improved the craftsmanship of making the most delicious meat products at our company. Bashchinskyi products are made from fresh chilled raw chicken meat. The company constantly strives to develop new products to meet the demanding needs of consumers. During the year, on average, about 30 new products in different product categories are brought on the market.
Our experts skillfully combine their experience and technological achievements with carefully selected raw materials and exquisite spices, creating their own unique recipes for the Bashchinskyi products, which have excellent quality and original taste.
1. Business enterprise
• primary production;
• auxiliary production;
• picking orders facility;
• storage facilities.
Production capacity of meat products in tons:
• 8 tons per hour;
• up to 160 tons of finished products per day.
Volume of production of meat products:
• 98 tons per day;
• 35770 tons per year.
2. Product Range
• Product range represents 201 positions. 34 of them were introduced in 2019.
• 30 new products are planned for serial production.
Products are sold under the following trademarks of PJSC Mironivsky Hliboproduct:
• Baschinsky ТМ: pork and poultry meat delicacies; cooked sausages, bockwurst sausages, frankfurters, pate, shish-kebab, smoked chicken meat,boiled-smoked parts of poultry;
• Europroduct ТМ: cooked sausages, bockwurst sausages, frankfurters;
and trademarks of chain stores:
• ARO ТМ: cooked-smoked poultry parts, sausages, cooked sausages;
• METRO Chef ТМ: pork and poultry meat delicacies;
• ASHAN ТМ: half-smoked sausages;
• Sitny riad ТМ: boiled-smoked parts of poultry;
• Kоzhen denТМ: cooked sausages, bockwurst sausages;
• Povna chasha ТМ: cooked sausages, sausages, pate;
• Pani Tsena ТМ: cooked sausages, sausages, pate.
3. Company’s certification
• Food safety management system was introduced, evaluated and certified in accordance with the requirements of FSSC 22000, including food safety systems in accordance with ISO 22000: 2005, ISO/TS 22002-1: 2009 and additional requirements of FSSC 22000 (Version 4.1).
4. Number of employees and their social security
Average monthly number of staff was 1916 employees in 2019. Average salary in the enterprise is UAH 7,000 to 10,000.
• PJSC “UKRAINIAN BACON” provides its employees with food, work clothes, commuting to and from the place of work.
• Housing fees are paid for young professionals and their families.
• Approximately UAH 18 million was spent on social security of employees in 2019.
5. Head of the company and contacts
Mykhaylo Baschinsky, Chairman of the Board of PJSC “UKRAINIAN BACON”
Olena Reznik, Deputy Chairman of the Board of PJSC “UKRAINIAN BACON”
1A Zelena Street, Vodnе-2 village, Konstantinovsky district, 85180, Donetsk region.
Tel./fax: +38 (06272) 6-10-61, 6-10-60